Friday, February 8, 2008

How to break out of that 8-5, 6 X 6 cubical job.


“Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the road less traveled and it has made all the difference” – Robert Burns

How boring can a “normal” job be? Agonizing to be sure. 9-5 in a 6X6 cubical plus an hour to work and an hour home – and some call that a “normal” job. Your brain is about to explode from all this "normality". There has to be a way out for this cowboy, mountain climber, gumshoe, wrestler and private yacht chef to express his or herself, my thoughts exactly. Life’s short. Live with no regrets. Experience the abundant life. Be ready to go when it is your time.

You’ve logged on to Dream Schools 4 Dream Jobs because you, like me, are not “normal”. You dream of adventure, excitement, a job that will motivate and inspire you. Does it exist? How do I find one of these pearls of life? Not by looking onto “normal” job sites, that’s for certain. After checking out every “normal” job site and finding nothing but 9-5, 6X6 jobs I began developing Dream Schools For Dream Jobs for all of us “abnormal” dreamers.

Dream Jobs require Dream School training, that’s why we have included your first step towards abnormality, training. School becomes an exhilarating event when it prepares you to escape from “normality”. Whether your dream experience last six months, a year or a lifetime, how cool will it be for your resume to read – attended the School for Luxury items in Monaco, or Graduate of the Prestigious Sommelier School in California, or tops in my class at the World Renown London School for Spy’s. The “normal” person after hearing this will wistfully say, if only I had his or her ability to dream.

Browse our Dream Schools For Dream Jobs, then nudge your mind off the edge for a moment, remove its leash. Dreaming unlocks your passion, passion unlocks your courage and courage is your key to abundant living. Life can be an adventure or a rock pile. The difference is found in passion. Search out career paths that are driven by your passion and not only money. Your passion will allow you to work tirelessly, think creatively, get you noticed and promoted, open doors that other wise will remain closed at the rock pile. Passion will uncover the unique talents, energies and thoughts that only you hold, positioning you in great demand.

Soon, when people ask what do you do – tell them, I dig for dinosaurs, I attend the trapeze academy, I’m a spy, I’m a cheese monger. You’re a what?

Dream! And, you can make it happen. Just think how proud your mother will be to say – my son’s an alligator wrestler or my daughter is a Dolphin trainer- what does yours do? All it takes is the ability to dream and the courage to take that first step. And, age dear seniors is no excuse for not dreaming. For some of you it will mean, getting off the couch, turning off the TV and becoming more tech savvy. Start something that will have your friends talking and your neighbors gossiping. Something abnormal like learning to be a butler in London, a travel writer, a Santa Claus or a midwife. Too many people wait for their circumstances to get perfect and spend their entire life waiting and regretting. Procrastination poisons life. Begin your search today and you’ll never regret it.

Here at Dream Schools For Dream Jobs, we’ve researched and compiled a list of Dream Schools and Dream Jobs you should find exciting. It’s our mission to continually search out the most interesting, thrilling and inspiring opportunities we can find from the bizarre to the fearful to the impressive.

Regularly, I will interview and explore a selected Dream Opportunity. Bringing you as much information as I can for you to make a perfectly “abnormal” decision.

I encourage you to email me with your ideas and thoughts toward achieving “abnormality”. If you have an idea concerning a Dream opportunity that you would like to share, send it to us. Others will want to hear from you.

There’s nothing golden about me I’m simply someone reaching for all life has to offer.
I too am discovering, dreaming and inching my way out of this so-called “normal” path. For years I have agonized with a 9-5, 6X6 job environment. Slowly and thankfully I have become more “abnormal”. With the help of today’s technology, my office is often in remote places and my hours weird. This allows me to explore an abundance of ideas that may just prove to be another pearl of life. I have been truly blessed with an abundant life and will share my adventure another time.

Until then, Do It Differently.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter